Garmin Forerunner 10 Violet & White GPS Running Watch, Model 0100103917 FORERUNNER10PU
Fanatics that need a great sounding speaker to replace factory installed garbage will certainly benefit from this Punch series full-range speaker. The P1675 offers a Flex Fit™ basket to ensure compatibility with odd shaped factory speaker locations and an ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover), eliminating the need to mount any black boxes. The P1675 is a 6.75" 3-way full-range speaker rated at 60 watts RMS designed for fanatics who need a quality factory replacement driver. Package includes two speakers with grilles, integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware.
- Tracks distance, pace and calories
- Start running with the press a button
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer™ compares current pace to target
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of a button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customize the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It’s our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in multiple colors. The black and red and orange and black models have a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand. For typical use (with GPS on 30 minutes per day), the battery life is 10 days. If used continuously with GPS, the battery life is 5 hours.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that’s helpful if you’re just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
Store and Share
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You’ll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you’ve improved from last week, last month or last year.
Physical & Performance
- Display Size 0.98” x 0.94”
- Display Resolution 55 x 32 pixels
- Touchscreen No
- Battery Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Water Resistant Yes (50m)
- GPS-Enabled Yes
- High-Sensitivity Receiver Yes
Maps & Memory
- Basemap No
- Ability to Add Maps No
- Accepts Data Cards No
- History 7 Activities
- Waypoints / Favorites / Locations 0
- Routes 0
Features & Benefits
- Heart Rate Monitor No
- Bike Speed / Cadence Sensor No
- Foot Pod No
- Automatic Sync (automatically transfers data to your computer) No
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data) Yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) No
- Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities) No
- Courses (compete against previous activities) No
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed) Yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap) Yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout) No
- Multi-Sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button) No
- Advanced Workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts) No
- Pace Alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) No
- Time/Distance Alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal) No
- Vibration Alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert) No
- Interval Training (set up exercise and rest intervals) No
- Heart Rate-Based calorie computation No
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) No
- Customizable Screen(s) Yes
- Barometric Altimeter No
- Unit-to-Unit Transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units) No
- Power Meter Compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters) No
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride) No
- Sport Watch Yes
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current running pace to target): yes
- Personal Records: yes
- Run/walk feature: yes
In the Box
- Forerunner 10
- Charge/data cable
- Length: 2.25"
- Width: 1.79"
- Height: 0.62"
- Unit: 1.5 oz
- Shipping: 1 lb