Sennheiser Black On-Ear Headphones, Model HD219S
Immerse yourself in vibrant sound and punchy bass with Sennheiser’s HD 219s universal headset for Smartphones.
It features a smart in-line remote control with integrated microphone and volume slider, making it easy to take/end calls, play/pause music, change tracks*, and adjust the volume level, while listing to your favorite music tracks on the move.
Powerful neodymium magnets for stereo sound provide an excellent audio performance and the closed on-ear headphone design blocks outside noise.
Suitable for virtually* all Smartphone brands in the market featuring a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Vibrant sound with punchy bass – high-output neodymium magnets for stereo sound with powerful bass response
- Universal fit – compatible with virtually any smart phone in the market featuring 3.5mm headphone jack*, including Android, Windows Mobile, RIM (Blackberry) and IOS devices
- Blocks outside noise – due to closed on-ear headphone design
- Easy Call Control – In-line remote with integrated microphone makes it easy to manage phone calls.
- Easy Music Control – The in-line remote at the same time enables you to easily play/pause music* and change track*
- Easy Volume Control – change volume level from the embedded volume slider
- Freedom of movement - single-sided cable reduces tangling
- Adapter – required for compatibility with selected Nokia and Sony Ericsson Smartphones
- Peace of mind – two-year international warranty
- Impedance 16 Ù
- Connector 3.5mm plug, 4 pole
- Frequency Response (microphone) 100 – 10000 Hz
- Frequency Response (headphones) 19 Hz - 21.000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL) 108 dB
- Ear Coupling On-The-Ear-Wired Headset
- Cable Length 1.2 m
- Pick-up Pattern Omni-directional microphone
- Sensitivity -37 dB
In the Box
- HD 219s headset
- Adaptor cable (required for selected Smartphones, compatibility list available at www.sennheiser.com/smartphonecompatibility/HD219s)
- Unit: 0.20 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts & Labor