Oakley Offshoot Matte Black With Warm Grey Lens Men's Sunglasses, Model OO919001
The big guns of action sports and the music biz are always looking for style that sets them apart, so we took inspiration from our Big Taco sunglass and created a version with a single sweeping lens. The largest O Matter™ frame we’ve ever made, Oakley Offshoot is a comfortably lightweight design with metal bands inspired by vintage microphones from the ’50s. With Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens geometry for razor-sharp clarity, Offshoot maximizes peripheral vision, side protection, and originality.
If ordinary sunglasses feel too small for you, you just found the right frame. Even guys with average-size faces will enjoy a comfortable fit. Offshoot is about adding volume to personality — not bulking out with size — and the confident-cool look carries unique accents. In addition to metal bands at the hinges and stem tips, we gave it our metal “lifestyle” icons to prove the streetwise cred of its smooth, pure style.
The side-to-side contour opens your peripheral view. Thanks to our ultra-precise optics, you won’t see distortion in the periphery like with ordinary sunglasses. The design gives you side protection against wind, sun and impact, and our pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all ultraviolet light. Choose a lens/frame color combo with Oakley HDPolarized optics and see how comfortable it is to have 99% of glare eliminated. We also have options with Iridium® lens coating for even more glare filtering plus balanced light transmission.
- Durable frame of lightweight O Matter, engineered for a comfortable fit on larger faces
- Unique metal bands at hinges and stem tips
- Metal icon accents
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that extends clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that enhances side protection against sun, wind and impact
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm