Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Silver Frame Sunglasses - GS24617
Inspired by "Wiki Wiki" means "hurry quick" in Hawaiian.
Featuring MauiGradient lens treatment in a full-frame lightweight metal, wiki
wiki or you may miss out on all the beauty PolarizedPlus2 lenses can offer!
- Perfect for: Formal events or active casual — lens treatments
and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: An updated aviator, shown to be a superior choice for wind,
sun, glare and UV protection as it covers the complete periphery of the eye
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers
rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production,
unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone
Designed to look and fit best on: wearers with small to medium heads and
- (eye) 59
- (bridge) 17
- (temple) 137
- 6-base curve