Movado Museum Stainless Steel Men's Sport Watch, Model 606604
Conceived by artist Nathan George Horwitt in 1947.
Defined by a single dot at 12 o’clock, symbolizing the
sun at high noon. Design simplicity unrivaled in the history of time-keeping. Classic stainless steel styles with new
tone-on-tone black outer rings, on deployment bracelets
and black leather straps. New black PVD Museum Sport
models with added dial detail on black rubber straps.
- Dial Black 3-hand Museum dial with silver-toned hands and concave dot, black minute reflector and round date display
- Case Diameter 42mm
- Case Material Stainless steel case with black PVD-finished bezel
- Crystal Material Antireflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistant 3ATM
- Bracelet Stainless steel link bracelet with deployment clasp
- Movement Swiss quartz movement
- Gender Men's