Bowers & Wilkins CM Series Gloss Black Subwoofer, Model ASW10CMGB
Add big bass to your B&W speaker surround sound system with the Bowers & Wilkins ASW10CM Subwoofer. Part of the CM Series line of speakers, this B&W subwoofer is perfect for medium to large-sized TV rooms.
The ASW10CM subwoofer employs a switch mode power supply and 500W Class D amplifier to move a 10-inch paper and Kevlar cone long-throw driver. The unique cone materials achieve the ideal balance of lightness and stiffness, for quick, efficient driver movement. As a result, this B&W subwoofer puts out deep, distortion-free bass, with a frequency range as low as 18Hz.
Visually matching the rest of the CM Series of B&W speakers, the ASW10CM subwoofer is encased in a robust enclosure and wrapped in a majestic gloss-black veneer. While its heft ensures rattle-free bass product, this B&W subwoofer has a compact footprint that won't take up a lot of space. Guests will hardly notice the ASW10CM sitting in the corner of your theater room, until the lights go down and the booming bass begins.
- Mushroom Style Rubber Feet Yes
- Technical Features 500W class 'D' power amplifier
- Description Active closed-box subwoofer system
- Drive Unit 1x f250mm (10 in) paper / Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Range -6dB at 18Hz and 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Response ±3dB 25Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Power Output 500W
- Rated Power Consumption 94W
- Input Impedance 33kÙ
- Signal / Noise >80dB
- Input Level (line in)
- Input Level (speaker in)
- Low-pass filter frequency
- Low-pass filter bypass (line in only)
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker Level In (Binding post)
- Low-Pass Filter Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
- Cabinet Gloss Black
- Height: 12.8"
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 14.3"
- Unit: 34.4 lbs
- Shipping: 42 lbs