Bowers & Wilkins ASW608 8" Matte White Subwoofer, Model ASW608WH (Sold As Each)
Adding big bass to your home theater system doesn't mean you'll have to spend big money and devote a lot of space to a hulking subwoofer. The Bowers & Wilkins ASW608 Subwoofer is testament to that notion, providing tight, deep bass in a compact unit with the pedigree of B&W speakers, but without a ridiculous price tag.
The smallest of the 600 Series B&W Subwoofer line, the ASW608 is just over 10" tall, with a footprint of less than a square foot. While truly a compact subwoofer, the ASW608 is still built with the same level of craftsmanship as B&W's larger flagship subwoofers. A rugged yet lightweight construction of paper and Kevlar gives the driver cone the strength needed to withstand the sonic forces created when pumping out deep, rumbly bass.
Don't let its small size fool you, though. Like all B&W speakers, the ASW608 subwoofer delivers sound in spades. The 8-inch long-throw bass driver was engineered to move volumes of air in the same league as much larger units. A Class-D amplifier powers the ASW608, delivering 200 W of booming bass to bring new life to your music and movies.
- Drive Unit 200mm (8in) paper / Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Power Output 200W
- Rated Power Consumption 40W
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5W
- Input Impedance 33k
- Signal / Noise >90dB
- Volume level – line in
- Volume level – speaker in
- Low-pass filter frequency
- Low-pass filter bypass (line in only)
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Stereo Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker In (Binding post)
- 12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
- Cabinet Matte White
- Grille Grey with White
- Height: 10.2"
- Width: 10.2"
- Depth: 13" (including grille and controls)
- Unit: 19.5 lbs
- Shipping: 23 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
- Two year limited warranty for powered loudspeakers