Bowers & Wilkins CT Series Black Center Speaker, Model CT8CC
The CT8 CC centre speaker borrows its NautilusTM-inspired driver line-up from the CT8 LR front speaker. The same Rohacell® bass drivers, woven Kevlar® FSTTM midrange driver and metal dome high frequency driver are employed, but arranged with the twin bass drivers positioned either side of the combined midrange and high- frequency adjustable pod.
- Technical Features
- Adjustable midrange/tweeter head
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone
- FST™ midrange
- Composite sandwichcone bass
- Matrix cabinet
- Active bass crossover
- Laser alignment device
- Description 3-way closed-box system
- Frequency Range -6dB at 23Hz and 40kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB spl (2.83V, 1m) (mf/hf)
- Nominal Impedance 8Ù (minimum 4Ù)
- Recommended Amplifier Power 50W – 1000W into 8Ù on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance 0.1Ù
- Finishes Cabinet: Black
- Height: 12.8"
- Width: 43.3"
- Depth: 21.65"
- Unit: 187 lbs
- Shipping: 200 lbs