Bowers & Wilkins CT Series CT8 SW Black Subwoofer, Model CT8SW (Sold As Each)
Used with each CT8 LR, this passive subwoofer is designed to extend the front channel speaker's bandwidth down to 13Hz, perfectly reproducing low frequency signals without compromising dynamics and imaging. Closed box loading, a 15" Rohacell® driver and a 70-litre MatrixTM-braced enclosure mean home theatre bass will never be quite the same.
- Description Closed-box subwoofer
- Frequency Range
- -6dB at 13Hz and 750Hz
- -3dB at 18Hz and 500Hz
- Frequency Response
18Hz – 35Hz ±3dB on reference axis
- Drive Units 1x ø380mm (15 in) carbon fibre/rigid foam
sandwich cone bass
- Sensitivity 93dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Height: 18.7"
- Width: 18.7"
- Depth: 18.7"
- Unit: 177 lbs
- Shipping: 187 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
- Five year limited warranty for passive loudspeakers