Polk Audio RCi Series 2-Way In-Ceiling Loudspeaker, Model RC60I
RC60i’s round profile looks just like a lighting fixture so it will blend
into your ceiling without calling attention to itself. But they sound sooooo
much better than your typical in-ceiling speakers that resemble a watering spout.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with
Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction
brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of
the patented Rotating Cam system
- With infinite baffle tuning, RCi speakers utilize the "virtual enclosure"
of your in-wall and in-ceiling space to enhance their bass response and smooth
low frequency blending with the midrange
- Lightweight and stiff blue polymer cones deliver excellent damping and bass
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress
unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound
- Aimable swivel tweeters for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
(All models except RC6s.)
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows
our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances,
so you only hear the good sounds
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a
smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance
at both low and high volumes
- Rustproof stainless steel hardware, durable butyl rubber surrounds and powder
coated aluminum (in-ceiling) & painted steel (in-wall) grilles make RCi
Series speakers suitable for high moisture areas like bathrooms, transitional
spaces or even under eaves or in the ceiling of an enclosed porch. (RCi series
are not suitable for exposed outdoor use. For outdoor speaker fun, use our
- Paintable grilles let you build them in, and then forget all about them;
RCi Series speakers practically disappear into any room
- RCi Series speakers are timbre-matched to other Polk speakers to insure
utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine
traditional and built-in speakers
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 3/4"
- Type: Dynamic Balance tweeter with metalized soft dome in ball-and-socket
- Mid / Woofer
- Quantity: 1
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Type: Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polymer cone
and rubber surround
- Total Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Upper -3dB Limit: 20 kHz
- Lower -3dB Limit: 60 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Efficiency: 89 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 100 watts per channel
- Inputs: Spring-loaded clips
- Cut-Out Diameter: 7-5/8"
- Overall Diameter: 9"
- Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall): 2-3/8"
- Pre-Construction Bracket: PB 60
- Overall Depth: 2-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited Lifetime