Oakley Given Polished Gold With Dark Brown Gradient Lens Women's Sunglasses, Model OO406804
Comfort and clarity just met classic cool — if you’re wondering who brought them together, it’s a Given. That’s the name of this iconic style inspired by the flyboys of yesteryear, and with icons surrounded by rich color fill, the on-trend look is all Oakley Girl. It’s made of lightweight C-5™ alloy matched with acetate earsocks and optimized with snag-free nose pads, so all-day comfort is also a Given.
We created a full palette of finishes, and there’s one to complement every complexion. Go with Rose, Turquois, Brunette or whatever your heart desires. All are crafted from an alloy that blends five metal compounds for a barely-there feel. But Given is no lightweight with protection or clarity because it meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for basic impact and optical performance.
Our style mavens matched the frame colors with a range of lens options. Gradient lenses have that top-to-bottom variance in darkness that’s so hot these days. Oakley HDPolarized lenses are simply the best, and they filter out 99% of annoying glare. Iridium® lens coatings filter out even more glare while balancing light transmission, sculpting the spectrum to optimize your vision for the environment. Oakley Given works with corrective optics, and you can take advantage of the many options available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. Just ask your eye care professional about the prescription range.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy with acetate earsocks
- Unobtainium® nose pads in a snag-free design with a comfortably secure fit
- Metal icon accents surrounded by color fill
- Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet: HDPolarized optics (optional)
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading (optional)
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses