JL Audio Monoblock Class D 1000W Subwoofer Amplifier, Model XD10001V2
This potent monoblock subwoofer amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. The XD1000/1v2 is capable of delivering 1000 W of continuous power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), making it a great choice to drive higher power subwoofer systems.
Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD1000/1 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz and a defeatable infrasonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct.). The XD1000/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat. This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @14.4V
- @4 Ù 600 W RMS x 1
- @3 Ù 800 W RMS x 1
- @2 Ù 1000 W RMS x 1
Rated Continuous (RMS) Power @ 12.5 V
- @4 Ù 150 W RMS x 1
- @3 Ù 150 W RMS x 1
- @2 Ù 150 W RMS x 1
- Frequency Response 7 Hz - 500 Hz (+0, -1dB)
- S/N Ratio, referred to highest rated power >83 dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- S/N Ratio, referred to 1 W >53 dB (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Damping Factor @ 4 Ù >1000 / 50 Hz
- Damping Factor @ 2 Ù >500 / 50 Hz
- THD+N @ Rated Power <1% @ 2 Ù per Ch.
- Input Voltage Range @ RCA Inputs 200 mV - 8 V RMS
- Min Copper Power / Ground Wire Gauge 4 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating 80 A (AFS, AGU or MaxiFuse™)
- Filter Modes Low-Pass only
- Filter Slope (dB/Octave) 12 dB or 24 dB
- Filter Frequency Range 50-500 Hz
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometers Yes
- Filter Defeatable? Yes
- Infrasonic Filter 30 Hz, defeatable
- Bass Boost EQ No
- Output Polarity Switch No
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Optional (HD-RLC)
- Remote Bass EQ Boost Control No
- Pass-Through Preamp Output Buffered
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 14.73"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts & Labor