Bowers & Wilkins 600 Series 10" Black Subwoofer, Model ASW610XP (Sold As Each)
The ASW610XP, the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers, delivers the finishing touch – or finishing thump – to a hi-fi or home theatre system for larger rooms. Serious bass power is developed in a compact cabinet thanks to the unit's 500W amplifier, long-throw 250mm driver. Equipped with audiophile-standard Class D circuitry, the unit remains cool and efficient under pressure.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
- Crossover Tuning Yes
- Mushrooms Yes
- Description Active closed-box subwoofer system
- Drive Unit ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Range -6dB at 18Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Response ±3dB 25Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension
- -6dB at 18Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 23Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 28Hz (position C)
- Amplifier Power output: 500W
- Rated Power Consumption 98W / 1W standby
- Input Impedance 33kΩ
- Signal / Noise >90dB
- Input level (line in)
- Input level (speaker in)
- Low-pass filter frequency (line in only)
- Low-pass filter bypass
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker in (Binding post)
- 12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
- Low-pass filter
- Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
- Finishes Matte Black
- Height: 12.8"
- Width: 12.8"
- Depth: 14.8"
- Unit: 34.4 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
- Two year limited warranty for powered loudspeakers