Le Creuset Soleil 15.5 Qt. Goose Pot - LS2502401M
Inspired by oversized cast iron ovens dating back hundreds of years in Europe,
the Goose Pot is the largest cooking vessel made by Le Creuset. With its deep
sidewalls and secure lid, the Goose Pot locks in heat and moisture to fully
cook even the largest stuffed birds.
While it may be a less popular choice for holiday gatherings than turkey or
chicken, goose is actually quite rich and flavorful, covered with more fat than
other roasting birds, but revealing primarily lean meat underneath. Many chefs
appreciate the texture and flavor of goose fat and set it aside for other uses
like frying and preserving. This coveted ingredient also extends far beyond
holiday meals into everyday cooking, storing frozen for more than one year.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior
enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks,
preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- 15.5 Qt. Capacity
- Height: 9"
- Width: 12.75"
- Depth: 19"
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.