Bowers & Wilkins CI Series SA250 Mk2 Black Subwoofer Amplifier, Model SA250MK2
The SA250 Mk2 subwoofer amplifier is specifically designed for use with the Custom Installation Series In-wall subwoofers, the ISW-3 and ISW-4. Deceptively slim at 3.5inches, and weighing 11.9lb, it provides 250 Watts of power.
The SA250 Mk2's equalisation is custom tailored to the In-wall subwoofers, with a two position EQ switch to select between the ISW-3 and ISW-4.
- Description 250W rack-mount amplifier with built-in subwoofer equalisation
- Front Panel
- Rotary volume (line in)
- Rotary low-pass filter frequency (4th-order Linkwitz, 40Hz - 140Hz)
- Low-pass filter defeat 2-posn switch
- Phase 0º/180º 2-position switch
- Bass extension 3-position switch
- Movie/music EQ 2-position switch
- Rear Panel Model select 2-position switch (ISW-3/ISW-4)
- Amplifier Inputs
- 2x RCA Phono socket, line in
- 2x RCA Phono socket, link out
- 1x XLR socket, line in
- 1x XLR socket, link out
- 3.5mm jack - 12V trigger on/standby (overrides manual standby setting)
- 3.5mm jack - 12V trigger equalisation movie/music
- Amplifier Outputs
- 1x Neutrik® Speakon® 4-pole speaker socket
- 2x pairs of Binding Posts
- Amplifier Power Output 250W
- Input Impedance 33kΩ
- Signal / Noise >80dB
- Rated Power Consumption
- 95W – 1/8 full power
- 30W – Idling
- <1W - Standby
- Finish Black
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 16.9"
- Depth: 12.7"
- Unit: 11.9 lbs
- Shipping: 17lbs