Bowers & Wilkins CT Series CT7.3 LCRS Black 3-Way Speaker, Model CT73LCRS
Created to be the foundation of truly epic home theater systems, the Bowers & Wilkins C CT7.3 LCRS 3-Way Speaker is designed to produce the ultimate in clean, commanding audio. With reference-quality sound, even at volumes loud enough to fill large rooms, the B&W CT Series speakers will elevate your personal viewing area from just a home theater into a fully-fledged cinema.
Each B&W CT7.3 LCRS Speaker is built with tried-and-true Bowers & Wilkins technology. As the backbone of a home theater system, the CT7.3 LCRS is tasked with cleanly producing a wide range of frequencies, and as a true 3-Way speaker it easily meets that challenge. A Nautilus tube loaded, cloth dome 1-inch tweeter sings out crisp highs, while a pair of imposing 8-inch Paper and Kevlar bass drivers boom out the lows. A 6-inch woven Kevlar FST mid-range driver handles everything in between, while a duo of Flowport bass vents keep the speaker breathing, reducing unwanted resonance and vibrations.
Because it will find its way into many true cinema setups, the B&W CT7.3 LCRS Speaker is meant for a concealed installation. To that end, B&W eschewed their typically ornate housing in favor of one more practical. The minimal depth and simple case make it ideal for placement behind an acoustically transparent theater screen or custom cabinetry, for a true movie theater feel. If you choose to keep the B&W CT7.3 LCRS exposed, the matte-black finish and blue Kevlar driver cone lend it a stealthy, industrial appeal.
The CT7.3 LCRS Speaker, like all units in the B&W CT 700 Series, is not location specific. Use it as a front, rear or center channel. Every speaker is the 700 series is timbre-matched, making for seamless audio integration when used as a full surround sound system. Whether your home theater seats four or forty, the CT7.3 LCRS Speaker will fill it with big sound while staying discreetly hidden behind the scenes.
- Technical Features
- Nautilus™ tube loaded tweeter
- Kevlar® brand fibre cone FST™ midrange
- Paper/Kevlar®cone bass driver
- Magnetically attached grille
- Description 3-way vented-box system
- Drive Units
- 1 x ø25mm (1 in) cloth dome high-frequency
- 1 x ø150mm (6 in) woven Kevlar®FST™ mid-range
- 2 x ø200mm (8 in) Paper/Kevlar™ bass units
- Frequency Range -6dB at 36Hz and 28kHz
- Frequency Response 42Hz – 22kHz ±3dB on reference axis
- Within 2dB of reference response
- Horizontal: over 60º arc
- Vertical: over 10º arc
- Sensitivity 92dB spl (2.83V, 1m)
- Harmonic Distortion
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
- <1% 50Hz – 20kHz
- Crossover Frequencies 350Hz, 4kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power 50W – 200W into 8ohm on unclipped programme
- Max. Recommended Cable Impedance 0.1ohm
- Cabinet Black painted
- Grille Black cloth
- Height: 14.2"
- Width: 23.9"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Depth with Grille: 11.3"
- Unit: 49.6 lbs
- Shipping: 58 lbs