LG 6.7 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Double Electric Oven Range - LDE3035SS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
A CLEAN OVEN IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS Not enough time to clean your oven?
No worries. LG brings you the new generation of oven cleaning with EasyClean™.
LG ranges provide a quick and convenient way to clean your oven, while still
being able to use the conventional self-clean method. Thanks to LG's innovative
enamel technology, EasyClean works in three simple steps. Spray the oven interior
with water, press EasyClean, then in just 20 minutes, wipe away any residual
bits of grime. No chemicals or high heat needed to keep your oven sparkling
HANDLES ANY SIZE MEAL Cook two meals at once - Allows you to cook different
dishes at different temperatures all at the same time. Gives you room for everything
you'd need for a holiday dinner.
COOK MORE WITH EASY ACCESS UPPER OVEN With LG double oven ranges, you
can bake and broil tall items in the smaller oven without having to preheat
a big oven. The 6" height allows for easier access to insert or remove items
from the oven.
OUR FASTEST BOILING ELEMENT LG offers the most powerful double element
in the market at 6.4 kW on 2 dual cooktop elements. Each element ring provides
3.2kW of power. The versatile elements fit different sized cookware for convenience
- from small pans to large sauté pans.
EASY OPERATION AT A TOUCH IntuiTouch™, with scrolling IntuiScroll™ display,
makes operating your electric range a snap. The left side of the panel mirrors
the cook top elements, while the right side controls the oven functions.
MORE COOKWARE OPTIONS LG offers versatile elements that fit different
sized cookware for convenience- even your largest sauté pan.
- EASYCLEAN™ CLEANING FEATURE
- LARGE CAPACITY (6.7 CU FT.)
- UPPER OVEN HEIGHT (6")
- FASTEST BOILING ELEMENT
- Total Capacity 6.7 cu. ft.
- EasyClean™ Technology
- Configuration Freestanding Electric Double Oven
- Bake Element (Upper) 2100W / 4 Pass (Exposed Bake)
- Broil Element (Upper) Sheathed Heater, 3200W
- Bake Element (Lower) 2500W / 4 Pass (Exposed Bake)
- Broil Element (Lower) 3800W / 6 Pass
- Oven Cooking Modes Bake, Broil, Proof (Lower Only), Warm
- Oven Cleaning Features Delay Bake, Delay Clean, Automatic Shut-Off
- Cleaning Self Clean / EasyClean™
- Oven Light
- Oven Rack 3 Standard Racks
- Element Configuration - Left Front 9” / 2500W
- Element Configuration - Left Rear 6" / 1200W
- Element Configuration - Center (Warm) 7" / 100W
- Element Configuration - Right Front 9” / 6” 3200W / 1400W
- Element Configuration - Right Rear 6" / 1200W
- Cooktop Burner Type Radiant
- Cooktop Finish Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass
- Control Location Backsplash
- Control Type IntuiTouch Keypad
- Control Display VFD (Scrolling Display)
- Available Colors Stainless Steel, Smooth Black, Smooth White
- Handle Matching Stainless
- Oven Door Feature Large WideView™ Plus Window, Full SS Wrap
- Cabinet Width (in) 30"
- Overall Depth (in) 28 3/16"
- Overall Height (in) 47 7/16"
- Overall Width (in) 29 7/8"
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) 36"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 9 9/16" x 18
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Lower) (in) (W x H x D) 24 1/2" x 16 5/16" x 18
- Amp Rating at 208V 10.3 KW
- Amp Rating at 240V 13.8 W / 57.4 A
- KW Rating at 208V 120/208 VAC
- KW Rating at 240V 120/240 VAC
- Unit: 193 lbs
- Shipping: 243 lbs
- Depth: 28.19"
- Height: 47.44"
- Width: 29.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 1 Year Parts And Labor
- 5 Years Limited on Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units