Oakley Straight Jacket Grey Smoke Men's Sunglasses - 04327
Oakley made Straight Jacket sunglasses for those who understand that style
is something you define yourself — it’s not the world’s idea
of how you should look. If you need the world’s opinion, Straight Jacket
isn’t meant for you. The first design was created more than a decade ago,
and it blended the art of Oakley with the science of precision optics. This
latest edition combines aggressive styling with the best technologies ever to
dominate light rays.
We optimized the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic™
that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and
lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That’s in addition to repelling
water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also
get the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) including
patented technologies like XYZ OPTICS® for crystal clear vision along the
entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards.
Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass
impact, and the pure Plutonite® lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB,
UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O Matter®
frame utilizes soft Unobtainium® components to increase grip with perspiration.
It’s all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical
alignment and offers all-day comfort.
Straight Jacket is available with a range of options including Iridium®
lens coatings that balance light and reduce glare, lenses Activated By Ttransitions®
to darken in response to light, and even the best polarized lenses on the planet.
The frame can be fitted with Oakley prescription lenses.
- Black Iridium
Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers
truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.
- Light Transmission:10%
- Conditions: Extremely bright light
- Protection Index: 3
- Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA
/ UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Includes Oakley’s proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic™ coating
which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug,
secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Metal icon accents
- Designed for medium faces
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor