Newer Technology Mercury Electra 6G Series 480GB SATA III Solid State Drive, Model OWCSSDEX6G480
This internal 2.5" SATA SSD uses the latest SandForce 2281 Processor and DuraClass™ technology to deliver the highest transfer speed, endurance, and performance available today.
With sustained reads up to 556MB/s and writes up to 523MB/s, up to 100X greater data protection than enterprise class Hard Disk Drives, and RAISE technology for RAID like data protection and reliability, the Newer Technology 480GB Mercury Electra 6G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance that's designed and built in the U.S.
- Type Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity 480GB
- NAND Flash Memory Type Tier 1 Asynchronous MLC
- Form Factor Standard 9.5mm 2.5"
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s & 1.5Gb/s supported, SATA 3.0 compliant
- Internal Data Rates
- SATA III 556MB/s (read) / 523MB/s (write)
- SATA II 284MB/s (read) / 268MB/s (write)
- 4KB Random Read Up to 60,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write Up to 60,000 IOPS
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 158 °F
- Width: 2.8"
- Height: 0.4"
- Depth: 3.9"
- Unit: 0.18 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lbs