Hertz Dieci 5.25" DCX 130.3 2-Way Coaxial Speakers, Model DCX1303
To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Dieci coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability. A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness
- Water-repellent treated paper cone
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint
- Tin-plated, high current terminals
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashed and abrasions
- Epoxy glue for baskey and motor system provides perfect coupling
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation
- Component Two way coaxial
- Woofer Size 5"
- Tweeter Size 0.6"
- Power Handling
- W Peak: 80
- W Continuous: 40
- Impedance 4-Ohms
- Frequency Response 65Hz - 21kHz
- Sensitivity 93dB SPL
- Magnet Size 2.7" x 1.3" x 0.6"
- Voice Coil 1"
- Woofer Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet Neodymium
- Woofer Cone Water-repellant pressed paper
- Tweeter Dome PEI