Motorola SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 White Cable Modem, Model SB6141
Motorola’s easy-to-use SB6141 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem unlocks the potential of offering innovative high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to customers. Utilizing the power of DOCSIS 3.0, the SB6141 enables channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, which allows an operator to offer its customers advanced multimedia services with data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data.
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers
- DOCSIS 3.0 compatible, featuring:
- Channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels increasing data rates of over 300 Mbps for received data and over 100 Mbps when sending data
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities
- Enhanced security: supports AES traffic encryption
- Enhanced network management
- Ability to provision and manage IP multicast
- GigE (RJ45) data port with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
- User-friendly online diagnostics
- Optional Mid-Split support for cable plants that can utilize the advantages of a 5-85 MHz upstream spectrum
- The SB6141 includes an internal filter to eliminate potential interference from MoCA singnals' intermodulation beats
- Cable Interface: 75 ohm F-connector
- CPE Network Interface: 10/10/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- Data Protocol: TCP/IP
- Power: 9W
- Downstream: 64 or 256 QAM
- Upstream: QPSK and 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 QAM
- Security: DOCSIS 3.0 Security (BPI+, EAE, SSD)
- Height: 5.24"
- Width: 5.24"
- Depth: 1.65"