Hertz SPL Show SX 300D 12 Inch Car Subwoofer, Model SX300D1
The Hertz SPL Show subwoofers are the ideal solution for building mobile audio systems with emphasis placed on low frequency power and impact. Featuring a stacked double magnet motor assembly and 2 + 2 Ohm dual voice coil, the three models, SX 250D, SX 300D, SX 380D differ only in their cone diameter: 250 mm, 300 mm, 380 mm respectively. The SPL Show moving assembly is designed to ensure long and linear excursion. They feature a dual spider design and an aluminium voice coil wound on a four-layer former. The back vented spider support decreases the voice coil operating temperature, even during enhanced SPL usage.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux
- Large double magnet, for perfect control under high power, very high excursion condistions for high SPL performance
- Four-layer aluminum voice coil; for unheard-of thermal capability
- Back plate venting holes, for optimal thermal dissipation
- Back vented spider support; for perfect symmetry under high excursion while providing increased thermal dissipation
- High-current, screw terminals, for large gauge wires
- Tinsel lead wires are integrated in the spider, for maximum reliability and conductivity
- Double wide-wave, resin-bonded fibre spider; for consistent parameters and reliability
- High density foam surround; for linear movement, even under extreme excursion
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone
- Aluminum ring within the pole piece reduces impedance modulation at high excursion
- Component SPL Dual Coil Subwoofer
- Size 12"
- Power Handling
- W Peak: 3200
- W Continuous: 800
- Impedance 2+2-Ohms
- Frequency Response 28Hz - 700kHz
- Sensitivity 91dB SPL
- Magnet Size 7" x 3" x 1.8"
- Woofer Voice Coil 2.3"
- Magnet Double magnet, high density flux ferrite, pressed paper
- Woofer Cone Pressed paper
- Unit: 26 lbs
- Shipping: 30 lbs