Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Glossy Black Unisex Sunglasses - HTS24602
Inspired by "Wiki Wiki" means "hurry quick" in Hawaiian.
Featuring MauiGradient lens treatment in a full-frame lightweight metal, wiki
wiki or you may miss out on all the beauty PolarizedPlus2 lenses can offer!
- Perfect for: Formal events or active casual lens treatments
and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: An updated aviator, shown to be a superior choice for wind,
sun, glare and UV protection as it covers the complete periphery of the eye
- Shape: Modified aviator frame complements smaller to medium faces
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Maui HT: High-Transmission for times when most lenses would
be too dark sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning,
late afternoon and foggy days. Heightens contrast and depth of field so that
low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
- Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable and comfortable
- Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive traditional hinge
- Bridge: A double bridge design with adjustable, non-slip silicone
Designed to look and fit best on: wearers with small to medium heads and
- (eye) 59
- (bridge) 17
- (temple) 137
- 6-Base Curve