Bowers & Wilkins ASW608 Matte Black 600 Series Subwoofer, Model ASW608STB
Providing the bass channel in your surround sound set up, the award-winning ASW608 offers extraordinary power and control for such a compact subwoofer. Even better, it integrates beautifully with the M-1 satellites, creating a coherent, seamless soundscape. Ultra-solid construction and a Class D amplifier deliver maximum bass precision and minimum deformation.
Its long-throw 200mm driver allows the ASW608 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximized.
- Active closed box subwoofer system
- Drive Unit: 1x ø200mm (8 in) paper/Kevlar cone long-throw
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 23Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Response: ±3dB 32Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension:
- -6dB at 23Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 28Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 36Hz (position C)
- Low-Pass Filter: Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
- Power output: 200W
- Rated power consumption: 40Q / 0.5W standby
- Impedance: 33kΩ
- Signal to noise: >90dB
- Volume level – line in
- Volume level – speaker in
- Low-pass filter frequency
- Low-pass filter bypass (line in only)
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker In (Binding post)
- 12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
- Width: 10.2"
- Height: 10.2"
- Depth: 13"