Bowers & Wilkins ASW610 Matte Black 600 Series Subwoofer, Model ASW610STB
The ASW610's long-throw 250mm driver allows it to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool.
The ASW610 subwoofer presents a very happy medium between the more diminutive ASW608 and the all-out power of the ASW610XP. Its long-throw 250mm driver allows the ASW610 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximized.
- Crossover Tuning: Yes
- Mushrooms: Yes
- Active closed box subwoofer system
- Drive Unit: ø250mm (10 in) paper/Kevlar® cone long-throw
- Frequency Range: -6dB at 20Hz and 25/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Response: ±3dB 27Hz – 40/140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Bass Extension:
- -6dB at 20Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 25Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 30Hz (position C)
- Power output: 200W
- Rated power consumption: 40W / 0.5W standby
- Impedance: 33kΩ
- Signal to noise: >90dB
- Input level (line in)
- Input level (speaker in)
- Low-pass filter bypass
- Bass extension
- Bass roll-off alignment
- Auto sense on/standby
- Phase switch
- Line In (RCA Phono)
- Speaker In (Binding post)
- 12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
- Low-pass filter
- Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
- Width: 12.2" (not including feet)
- Height: 12.2"
- Depth: 14.8" (including grille and controls)