Rotel Black Slot Load CD Player, Model RCD1570BK
The culmination of more than three decades of Rotel CD technology refinement, the RCD-1570 is the flagship CD player in Rotel's new 15 Series, combining a wealth of features to reveal even the subtlest nuances in your CDs. For example, the CD player's Wolfson WM8740 digital filter/stereo digital-to-analogue converter processes digital signals up to 24-bits in length at sampling rates from 8kHz to 196kHz, ensuring reference levels of reproduction under all circumstances. The RCD-1570's slot-loading disc transport design isolates the CD itself from potentially destructive vibration modes that may affect musical definition, while simplifying the front panel's appearance.
- Speakers And Receiver Required - Sold Seperately
- Frequency: (±0.5db) 20-20,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion + noise: 0.0045% @ 1kHz
- Channel balance ±0.5db: ±0.5db
- Channel Seperation: >98 dB @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 96dB
- Digital to Analog Converter: Wolfson
- Analog Output Level/Impedance (RCA): 2.0V / 100 ohms
- Analog Output Leve/Impedance (XLR): 4.0V / 200 ohms
- Digital Output: 0.5 Volt, peak to peak
- Digital Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- Power Requirements (AC):
- 120V, 60Hz (USA)
- 230V, 50Hz (Europe)
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 Watts
- Width: 17"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 12-5/8"