Rotel Silver Classic Stereo Preamplifier, Model RC1550SIL
The RC-1550 delivers an extraordinary level of performance. Its rock-solid
power supply is comprised of a custom made toroidal transformer and select grade
BHC slit foil capacitors. RC-1550 features six line-level inputs in addition
to a phono input for moving magnet cartridges. A convenient contour control
allows easy and repeatable timbre adjustments. With two sets of main outputs,
a 12 volt “trigger “ jack, and a Rotel-system remote control for both
the pre-amplifier and a companion Rotel CD, tuner, or DVD player, the RC-1550
brings the flexibility and sound quality of Rotel separates within easy reach.
- THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: 0.006%
- IM Distortion: 0.006% @ 1V out
- Phono (MM): 1.2mV / 68kOhms
- Line Level Inputs: 150mV / 24kOhms
- Phono Overload (MC/MM): 70mV
- Output Sensitivity / Impedance: 1V / 100 Ohms
- Phono Input: 20-20kHz (+/-0.05dB)
- Line Level Input: 4-100kHz (+0, -3dB)
- Bass: +3, +4dB at 100Hz
- Treble: +3dB at 10kHz in
- Phono (MC/MM): 70dB
- Line Level: 95dB
- Power Consumption: 10 watts
- Height: 4"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Unit: 15.8 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above