JL Audio 12" 10W1v3-2 Series Mobile Subwoofer Driver - 12W1V32
The 12W1v3 is a lightweight 12-inch driver with excellent performance capabilities
at moderate power levels. It features moderate mounting depth with no pole-vent,
so the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure
boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce
sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary
technologies enhance its performance and reliability.
The 12W1v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and
is optimized to operate in a compact 1.10 cu. ft. (31.5 l) sealed enclosure.
Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 300 W
- Recommended RMS Amplifier Power 75 - 300 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom) 2 O
- Nominal Diameter 12.0 in / 300 mm
- Overall Diameter (A) 12.5 in / 318 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 11.0625 in / 281 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle (C) 11.7 in / 297 mm
- Magnet Diameter (D) 5.25 in / 133 mm
- Mounting Depth (E) 5.41 in / 137 mm
- Driver Displacement 0.052 cu ft / 1.47 L
- Free Air Resonance (Fs) 26.55 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.554
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 8.731
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.521
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 2.544 cu ft / 72.04 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.45 in / 11 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no) 0.23%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 85.9 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd) 81.426 sq in / 0.0525 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re) 2.210 O
Sealed Enclosure Specifications
- Wall Thickness 0.75 in / 19 mm
- Front Baffle Thickness 0.75 in / 19 mm
- Volume (net int.) 1.10 cu ft / 31.5 L
- F3 38.99 Hz
- Fc 48.39 Hz
- Qtc 0.9496
- Unit: 12 lbs
- Shipping: 14 lbs
- Depth: 11"
- Height: 16"
- Width: 16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts