Dacor Renaissance 30" Stainless Steel Slide-In Induction Range, Model RR30NIFSS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
The Renaissance 30" Induction Range is the perfect blend of sophisticated
styling, advanced engineering and quality craftsmanship. The Renaissance Induction
Range uses electromagnetic energy to stimulate iron molecules to heat the cooking
vessel itself. Unlike traditional cooking surfaces that heat up and stay hot
long after the meal has been prepared, the glass-ceramic surface of the Induction
element stays cool to the touch, unaffected by the magnetic field.
- Induction Cooktop heats cookware faster and more energy efficiently than
gas or radiant cooktops, while keeping the cooktop cooler to the touch
- Four Induction SimmerSear™ Zones for powerful and precise heat distribution
- 2 - 7 3/4" elements (2,800W ea)
- 2 - 5 1/2" elements (2,200W ea)
- 11 Induction Power Settings in each zone for a wide range of temperature
- 3 Pre-Set Options to instantly switch between melt, simmer or sear
SenseTech™ Induction Technology automatically detects the presence and
size of your cookware and matches the energy transference with no residual
heat loss. Turns off automatically within 30 seconds if no pan is detected
or if a non-conductive pan is present.
- Clean and Modern Design with Stainless Steel and Black Ceramic Glass Finish
- Flush Stainless Steel Handle
- 4.8 cu.ft. Oven with 7 rack positions provides a spacious interior able
to cook two 20 pound turkeys in 2 1/2 hours
- Exclusive Four-Part Pure Convection™ System with convection heating
element (2,200W), baffle, fan and filter, reduces cooking time, provides superior
heat distribution and eliminates flavor transfer
- Digital Glass Touch Control Panel: Delay Timed Cooking, Automatic Hold,
Clock, 2 timers and 10 key touchpad
- Angled Control Panel for ease of use and viewing
- 2 GlideRacks™ with Easy Pull Handles are adjustable to 7 rack positions
and removable for easy cleaning
- Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven to Automatic
Hold when desired internal meat temperature is achieved
- 6 Oven Cooking Modes: Pure Convection™, Convection Bake, Convection
Roast, Convection Broil, Bake and Broil
- Broil Element (3,100W) broils quickly and evenly
- Hidden Bake Element (2,500W) allows easy clean-up
- GreenClean™ steam-cleaning technology cleans light oven build-up in
30 minutes without the use of high-heat or harsh chemicals
- Self-Clean Oven
- Safety Lock-Out feature disables control panel keys when the oven is not
- Residual Heat Indicator Lights show when ceramic surface is still hot after
- Large, Clear Tempered Glass Oven Window and Halogen Lighting (20W) for a
- Sabbath Mode in Oven
- Slide-in models (RR30NIS/RR30NIFS) are compatible with Renaissance 30"
Epicure Raised Vent (ERV3015)
- Freestanding models (RR30NS/RR30NFS) ship standard with a 6" Backguard
and full-depth side panels
- Slide-in models (RR30NIS/RR30NIFS), for slide-in or island configurations,
ship standard with 3-1/4" side panels
- Compatible with all overhead Dacor Ventilation Hoods
- Height: 35" - 37"
- Width: 29-15/16"
- Depth (To Rear Of Front Panel): 23-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above