Oakley Polarized Style Switch Crystal Black Men's Sunglasses - OO919406
All the convenience of Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
has been engineered into a lifestyle design, this Oakley first makes High Definition
Optics® more versatile than ever with one frame. Style Switch™ lets
you adapt your vision and keep up with changing light, just the way you want.
Each frame comes with two lens so you can change your lens and change your look
based on your mood or your environment.
We made this lifestyle design for medium-size faces, so if most frames feel
too big or too small, you just found the perfect fit. It’s a Three-Point
Fit that holds the lenses in precise alignment so High Definition Optics (HDO®)
can give you unrivaled clarity. Each lens set is cut from a single toric shield
to achieve the look of a continuous contour, and Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
maintains true vision at every angle of view.
Oakley Switchlock Technology makes the process of lens changing quick and hassle-free.
It ensures the mounted lenses are held securely in place, and that’s how
Style Switch maintains impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards. With
conventional interchangeable lens designs, uneven pressure can distort the lens
shape, sending light rays in directions that diminish your vision. Not so with
Switchlock Technology because we invented it for the best performance eyewear
on the planet, and you’re looking at the world’s first lifestyle sunglass
to take advantage of it.
Made of Plutonite® to filter out every eye-chafing ray of UV, the lenses
are available in a full spectrum of options. HDPolarized lenses beat down 99%
of reflected glare with premium filtering while Iridium® coatings balance
light transmission and reduce glare even more. You can also get Style Switch
with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in Single Vision and Progressive.
See your eye care professional about the prescription range and available lens
- Black Iridium Polarized
Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception.
Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
- Light Transmission: 9%
- Protection Index: 3
- Conditions: Extremely Bright Light
- Neutral/Contrast: Neutral
- Chrome Iridium
Extremely bright light. Excellent all-purpose lens for sunny conditions. Offers
truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating to reduce glare.
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Protection Index: 3
- Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
- Neutral/Contrast: Contrast
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best
polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and
basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
& harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision and Progressive
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology allows for fast, secure
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor