Oakley Polarized Twoface Polished Black Men's Sunglasses - OO918901
Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with
frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight
yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from
the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High
Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection
go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while
bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it
takes to sidestep trends and with sculptural earstems, delivers a lifestyle
sunglass at the higher standard. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics
are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along
with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the
lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out
100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3
standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. We’ve got comfort covered
with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping
the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
All frame color options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look,
but our lens hues aren’t just about style. They turn light rays into their
plaything by balancing transmission to optimize vision. Be sure to check out
the designs made with HDPolarized lenses that filter out glare without hobbling
your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. And
if you need correction, match Twoface with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
in Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription
range and all the options available with Oakley Rx lenses.
- Black Iridium Polarized
Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception.
Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
- Light Transmission: 9%
- Protection Index: 3
- Conditions: Extremely Bright Light
- Neutral/Contrast: Neutral
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best
polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and
basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC
& harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Single Vision and Progressive
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Metal Icon
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor