Oakley Men's Matte Black Julian Wilson Signature Series Holbrook Sunglasses - OO910226
A proud member of the Oakley pro surfing family, Julian Wilson first grabbed the world’s attention by earning national junior titles by his mid teens. He scored multiple pro junior titles and the 2006 ISA World Junior Title, and went on to become the youngest ever to receive the Surfer Poll award for “Best Performance of the Year.” Recent years have been a whirlwind. An unstoppable force, Julian recovered from a broken foot to earn two finals in late 2010 and become the Triple Crown Rookie Of The Year. In the ASP World Tour of 2011, his talent brought him first place at Quicksilver Pro Portugal. Oakley is honoring his power and passion for surfing with the Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook, a special edition that will be unleashed with unlimited distribution.
In the first edition of Julian’s Signature Series, the graphics were inspired by original art created by his mother. The new Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook continues the tradition. We screen printed new graphics — along with Julian’s autograph — on the inner facing of an earstem to make this sunglass a collectible. Art inspired by Julian’s mother is also printed on the Microclear™ bag that accompanies this Signature Series edition. The bag is made of a lens-friendly material to help you keep the optics clean.
This sunglass has a Matte Black frame with purple rivets and icons. It’s a color that speaks to Julian’s vibrant style, and when we chose the lenses, Violet Iridium® was the go-to pick. Superheated metal oxides give the optics a distinctive color when viewed from the outside, and from your viewpoint, you’ll see increased contrast that enhances your depth perception. The 14% transmission rate lets you bring the best of High Definition Optics® (HDO®) to sunny venues and enjoy comfortable vision that’s razor sharp and true.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor