Wolf 60" Stainless Steel Gas Range With Dual Griddle - GR606DG
Professional performance meets refined design with our new 60" Gas Range.
With over eight cubic feet of oven capacity, and maximum rangetop space, the
60"Gas Range can be customized to perfectly suit the needs of you and your
family. Designed with six dual burners, add a French top, infrared griddle,
double griddle, infrared charbroiler, or a combination thereof. Enhanced performance
features include dual-stacked, sealed burners that offer everything from the
highest highs to the lowest lows. The top-tier burner delivers maximum heat
transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier allows for more controlled
simmering and melting without scorching.
Underneath, two full-size gas convection ovens offer ample cooking space and
feature our infrared broiler that requires virtually no warm up. The professional
style has been updated from top to bottom. The clean lines of the updated exterior
design are highlighted by our signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also
available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper
hinge for always-smooth closures — even when your hands are full.
- Dual-stacked, sealed burners for precise control and easy cleanup
- Burners deliver 9,200 to 15,000 Btu on high with the added control of simmering
on each burner. One burner can be reduced to 350 Btu for delicate melting
- Flame recognition and automatic reignition for safety and ease of use
- Signature red control knobs, surrounded by stainless bezels, offering infinite
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron continuous burner grates provide even heating
and make it easy to slide pots
- 3 top configurations including infrared charbroiler and infrared griddle,
double griddle or French top with stainless steel covers
- Dual Large-capacity 30,000 Btu gas convection ovens with three adjustable
- Infrared oven broiler with ultra-fast preheating
- Halogen lit, porcelain oven interiors
- Wolf exclusive spring-and-damper hinge system provides quiet oven door closure
- Stainless steel front leg covers
The infrared griddle operates at 15,000 Btu/hr (4.4 kW) for natural gas
and 13,000 Btu/hr (3.8 kW) for LP gas. It is thermostatically controlled,
which means once the set temperature is reached, the heat cycles to hold
that temperature. A double griddle is also available, offering twice the
- Surface Burners 15,000 Btu high / 950 Btu simmer: 5
- Surface Burner 9,200 Btu / 325 Btu simmer: 1
- Double Griddle: 15,000 Btu (2)
- Oven Interior Capacity: 4.4 cu ft each
- Exterior Finish: Stainless Steel
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Overall Width: 60.13"
- Overall Height (to cooking surface): 37"
- Overall Depth: 28.38"
- Opening Width: 60.25"
- Opening Height (to countertop): 36"
- Opening Depth: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Height: 18.63"
- Depth: 17"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.