Wolf 54" Stainless Steel Outdoor Built-In Liquid Propane Grill - OG54LP
Like its indoor counterparts — Wolf ranges, ovens, and cooktops — the Wolf
54" outdoor gas grill marries virtuoso performance with exceptional ease of
use. From its easy-to-open, heavy-gauge lid to the power and finesse of its
gas burners, a Wolf grill makes you feel always in absolute control. The Wolf
54" outdoor gas grill is available for built-in applications. A Wolf grill helps
you cook with the one ingredient every cook needs: confidence.
- Stainless Steel Grates
- Hot surface ignition
- Hood assist system
- 25,000-Btu sear zone
- Halogen interior lighting
- LED lit control knobs
- Two position rotisserie
- Three position warming rack
- Smoker box
- External thermometer
- ADA Compliant
- Built in application only.
- Crafted of heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Each 25,500 Btu grill burner is individually contained for independent heat
- Infrared sear zone—direct heat sears meats to seal in juices.
- Radiant heat from ceramic briquettes mixes with direct heat for more thorough
- Two-position rotisserie system with two 14,000 Btu infrared burners.
- Stainless steel burner grates.
- Halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface.
- Signature red control knobs are LED lit for night grilling.
- Electric hot surface ignitors operate by pushing in control knobs.
- Double wall hood front for insulation.
- Hood assist system with concealed springs for easy opening and closing.
- Three-position warming rack stows away when not in use.
- Grill Burners 25,500 Btu
- Sear Zone 25,500 Btu
- Rotisserie Burner (2) 14,000 Btu
- 110/120 V AC 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Power Cord: 6' cord with grounded plug
- Overall Width: 54"
- Overall Height: 27"
- Overall Depth: 30"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.