Wolf 48" Sealed Burner Gas Rangetop With Charbroiler - SRT486C
There's good reason why professional chefs choose gas cooking; control. The
patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners of our Sealed Burner Rangetop take
control to a new level. Two levels, really. The upper-tier ports deliver maximum
heat transfer at higher settings; the lower-tier continuous flame ably handles
the subtleties of simmering and melting.
- Dual-stacked, sealed surface burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic
reignition at all settings
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish with island trim
- Comes standard with Wolf's signature red control knobs and stainless-finished
bezels surrounding each knob - a second set of black or stainless steel knobs
is available at no charge at the time of purchase
- Bezels with stainless steel finish surround all knobs - chrome or brass
- Porcelain-coated cast iron continuous top grates
- 15,000 Btu/hr (4.4 kW) burners with 950 Btu/hr (.3 kW) delivered at simmer
- 9,200 Btu/hr (2.7 kW) burner with 325 Btu/hr (.1 kW) delivered at simmer
- Stainless steel cover included with griddle, charbroiler and French Top.
- ADA compliant
- Exterior Finish Stainless Steel
- Opening Width 48"
- Opening Height (to countertop) 71/2"
- Opening Depth 24"
- Electrical Requirements 110/120 V AC 50/60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Power Cord 6' cord with grounded plug
- What's Included:
- Stainless steel risers in 5" and 10", or 20" riser with shelf.
- Black control knobs.
- Chrome or brass bezels.
- Porcelain-cast wok grate and single burner grate.
- Porcelain-cast two-burner S-grate.
- Hardwood cutting board (griddle models only).
- Griddle cleaning kit.
- 1 - 9,200 Btu Burner
- 2 - 15,000 Btu Burner
- 2 - 18,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 20,000 Btu Burner
- 1 - 16,000 Btu Charbroiler
- Unit: 270 lbs
- Shipping: 280 lbs
- Depth: 28.50"
- Height: 8.50"
- Width: 47.88"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.