Subzero 27" Right Hand Hinge Built-In Wine Storage Refrigerator - 427GRH
Large capacity (up to 132 bottles) in a unit that integrates seamlessly into
your home décor. As with all other Sub-Zero Wine Storage units, the pullout
shelves can store bottles, half bottles and magnums.
- Integrated design accepts custom wood or stainless steel door panels
- Display shelf for those prize bottles is illuminated with discreet lighting
mounted in the control panel
- Sturdy, rustproof wire shelves accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles,
as well as magnums
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter
extension for easy access to all bottles of stored wine with the door at 90
- Soft low voltage lighting
- Refrigeration system allows individual temperature control of the two wine
compartments and ideal humidity
- Temperature range is 39°F (4°C) to 65°F (18°C)
- Full-size wine storage with 132 (750 ml) bottle capacity
- UV resistant glass protection
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Door Clearance 251/2"
- Wine Storage Capacity 132 bottles
- Opening Width 27"
- Opening Height 80"
- Opening Depth 25"
- Electrical Requirements 115 V AC, 60 Hz 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Stainless steel front panel with tubular or pro handle—80" or 84" finished
- Stainless steel tubular and pro handles.
- Dual installation kits for installation with integrated column, tall
or drawer model.
- Door lock.
- Unit: 375 lbs
- Shipping: 395 lbs
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 80"
- Width: 27"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.