Wolf 58" Stainless Steel Wall Mount Hood Liner, Model PL581912
- Stainless steel enclosed liner with seamed construction
- Recessed easy-access controls
- Infinite-speed blower control
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and
automatically adjusts blower speed
- Halogen lighting with two settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe, restaurant-grade stainless steel baffle filters
- Pro hood liners are recommended for use with all Wolf cooking appliances
- Stainless Steel Enclosed Liner: Yes with Seamed Construction
- Recessed Easy-Access Controls: Yes
- Blower Control: Infinite-Speed
- Heat Sentry Feature: Automatic
- Halogen Lighting: Yes with 2 Settings
- Removable, Dishwasher-Safe, Restaurant Grade Stainless Steel Baffle Filters:
- Transition: Yes with Backdraft Damper Included
- Discharge: Vertical
- Duct Size: 10" Round
- Electrical Requirements: 110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Height: 12"
- Width: 58-3/8"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.