Wolf Pro 66" Stainless Steel Wall Hood Shell, Model PW662718
Along with standard features like heat
sentry and dual setting halogen lighting,
the pro 27" deep wall hoods provide an
additional exclusive feature—heat lamps.
Pro 27" deep wall hoods are available in
- Stainless steel finish
- Heavy-duty, 16-gauge brushed stainless steel with continually welded seams, hemmed edges and sides
- Stainless steel encolsed liner
- Recessed easy-access controls
- Infinite-speed blower control
- Heat sentry feature automatically turns unit on when heat is sensed and automatically adjusts blower speed
- Halogen lighting with two settings
- Heat lamps-bulbs not included
- Removable, dishwasher-safe, restaurant-grade stainless steel baffle filters
- Transition with backdraft damper included
- Overall width: 66"
- Overall height: 18"
- Overall depth: 27"
- Discharge: Vertical or horizontal (horizontal discharge applications require a horizontal discharge kit)
- Duct size: 10" round
- Electrical requirements:
- 60Hz, 15 amp dedicated circuit
- Blower Options:
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.