Frigidaire Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Freestanding Induction Range - FGIF3061SS
The Frigidaire FGIF3061NF 30" Stainless Steel Electric Range's induction cooking mechanics brings water to a boil in less than 2 minutes allowing for faster cooking time, and more time spent on leisure activities.
Ranking as one of the top rated ranges in Consumer Reports, the Frigidaire Gallery 30” electric range out performs the competition. With the innovative quick boil cooktop, warming stations, and true convection oven, Frigidaire’s units make cooking quick and easy for every home. Upgrade your kitchen today with a high quality electric range from Abt today!
Ask your salesman about delivery and install.
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- True Convection - Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-racking baking.
- Induction Cooktop Saves Time - Our induction cooktop makes clean-up quicker. It heats the pan, not the cooktop - so spills can't burn on.
- Fits-More™ - The Fits-More™ cooktop features five burners so you can cook more at once.
- Quick Boil - Gets meals on the table faster with quick boil- water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm - The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel - Redeuces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 30"
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Oven 1 Bake: 3,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Hidden Bake Element
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,900 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection: 350 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: True Convection
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19.13 "
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19.75 "
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24.38 "
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Flat, 1 Auto Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 7 positions
- Oven Window: Glass Picture
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Black Smoothtop
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal Stainless Steel
- Left Front: 7" - 1,920/2,640 Watts (Induction) w/ Bridge
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,450/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2,600/3,800 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 5" - 800/1,000 Watts Simmer
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self-Clean True Convection
- Pizza Button: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: Effortless Probe
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 6 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Height: 48 "
- Width: 30 "
- Depth: 26.50 "