Frigidaire Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Freestanding Induction Range - FGIF3061NF
Top of the line kitchens deserve a top of the line Range. With a Frigidaire Gallery 30" Stainless Steel Electric Freestanding Induction Range - FGIF3061NF, you will receive a high quality Freestanding Range that offers all of the features every professional chef has on their must-have list. To start, by adding an induction range into your kitchen, you will receive the latest and most responsive electric rangetop technology. Induction Elements use magnets to detect the amount of ferrous metal on it. If there isn't enough metal to take up as much space as a small pot or pan the cooktop will remain off (most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are useable with induction elements, a good test is to see if a magnet sticks to it).
Frigidaire has also included True Convection into this Electric Range. With True Convection, this electric oven uses a fan that is placed at the rear center of the oven to circulate the air. This fan helps reduce any lost moisture that may occur, while also ensuring that your food cooks evenly. To use the convection feature correctly, be sure to lower a recipes' specified oven temperature by 25 degrees. Upgrade today to experience a Range that will quickly redefine any previous electric range expectations, with the Frigidaire Induction Range FGIF3061NF.
- True Convection - Single convection fan circulates hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-racking baking.
- Induction Cooktop Saves Time - Our induction cooktop makes clean-up quicker. It heats the pan, not the cooktop - so spills can't burn on.
- Fits-More™ - The Fits-More™ cooktop features five burners so you can cook more at once.
- Quick Boil - Gets meals on the table faster with quick boil- water boils faster than the traditional setting.
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified)
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe with Auto Keep Warm - The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel - Redeuces fingerprints and smudges so it's easy to clean.
- Power Type: Induction
- Size: 30"
- Installation Type: Free-Standing
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Oven 1 Bake: 3,500 Watts
- Oven 1 Baking System: Hidden Bake Element
- Oven 1 Broil : 3,900 Watts
- Oven 1 Broiling System: Broil Variable
- Oven 1 Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Oven 1 Convection: 350 Watts
- Oven 1 Convection System: True Convection
- Oven 1 Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Oven 1 Interior Color: Marlin Blue
- Oven 1 Interior Depth: 19.13 "
- Oven 1 Interior Height: 19.75 "
- Oven 1 Interior Lighting: Halogen
- Oven 1 Interior Width: 24.38 "
- Oven 1 Rack Configuration: 2 Flat, 1 Auto Rack
- Oven 1 Rack Positions: 7 positions
- Oven Window: Glass Picture
- Door Finish: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Finish: Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
Certifications & Approvals
- ADA Compliant: No
- Sabbath Mode (Star-K® Certified): Yes
- Center: 100 Watts (Keep Warm)
- Cooking Surface: Black Smoothtop
- Knob Color: Stainless Steel
- Knob Type: Cast Metal Stainless Steel
- Left Front: 7" - 1,920/2,640 Watts (Induction) w/ Bridge
- Left Rear: 6" - 1,450/1,900 Watts (Induction)
- Right Front: 10" - 2,600/3,800 Watts (Induction)
- Right Rear: 5" - 800/1,000 Watts Simmer
- Bake: Yes
- Broil: Broil Variable (400 - 500°F)
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Convection Broil: Yes
- Convection Conversion: Yes
- Convection Roast: Yes
- Delay Bake: Yes
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Start Time: Yes
- Keep Warm: Yes
- Lockout: Yes
- Lower Drawer Controls: Storage
- Main Oven: Self-Clean True Convection
- Pizza Button: Yes
- Quick Preheat: Yes
- Self-Clean: 2, 3, 4 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Temperature Probe: Effortless Probe
- Timed Cook Option: Yes
- Timer Shut-off: 6 hours
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Lockout: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Height: 48 "
- Width: 30 "
- Depth: 26.50 "