Le Creuset Flame Goose Pot, Model LS25024002
Inspired by oversized cast iron ovens dating back hundreds of years in Europe,
the Goose Pot is the largest cooking vessel made by Le Creuset. With its deep
sidewalls and secure lid, the Goose Pot locks in heat and moisture to fully
cook even the largest stuffed birds. While it may be a less popular choice for
holiday gatherings than turkey or chicken, goose is actually quite rich and
flavorful, covered with more fat than other roasting birds, but revealing primarily
lean meat underneath. Many chefs appreciate the texture and flavor of goose
fat and set it aside for other uses like frying and preserving. This coveted
ingredient also extends far beyond holiday meals into everyday cooking, storing
frozen for more than one year.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior
enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks,
preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Capacity: 15-1/2 Qt.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven, and
- Cleaning: Dishwasher-Safe
- Length: 19"
- Width: 12-3/4"
- Height: 9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime