Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Camera Lens, Model 4411B002
A worthy successor to the popular Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 IS, the all-new Canon
EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM super telephoto lens is lightweight, weighing approximately
13% less than its predecessor, yet offers faster operation, improved image stabilization
and superior optics. Incorporating Fluorite elements for improved image quality
and reduced chromatic aberration plus a number of advanced coatings to minimize
ghosting, flaring, and with a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling,
smears and fingerprints to a minimum, the EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM is ready
to deliver spectacular images in an instant. With a third Image Stabilization
mode (Mode 3) that activates IS only when the shutter button is fully pressed,
and giving the equivalent effect of a shutter speed four stops faster, the EF
300mm f/2.8 IS II USM allows for easy panning and is ideally positioned for
professional action photography. The EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM also features
a new security slot for wire-type security locks
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 300mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear
filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance: 2.0m / 6.6ft.
- Filter Size: 52mm Drop-in
- Diameter: 5"
- Length: 9-4/5"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):1 Year parts and