Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Wide-Angle Camera Lens, Model 5985B002
Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M Digital Camera’s
moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere.
Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large
sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful
background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution
and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in
stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting
video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers
soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches
(0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 22mm, 1:2
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63°30'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner Focusing System
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.49 ft. / 0.15m
- Filter Size: 43mm
- Diameter: 2-2/5"
- Length: .9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):1 Year parts and
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above