Bowers & Wilkins CI 800 Series White In Wall Loudspeaker - CWM83 (Sold As Each)
CWM 8.3 is a three-way, in-wall loudspeaker, conceived to offer the very best
performance for a customer requiring great sound, without seeing the source.
It features a Carbon Braced Tweeter, a 5in Kevlar FST drive unit and two 7in
carbon fibre reinforced Rohacell low frequency drivers. The central baffle is
rotatable, so CWM 8.3 can be used in either vertical or horizontal alignment.
- Description: 3-way in-wall loudspeaker
- Technical Features:
- Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeter
- Carbon braced tweeter
- Anti-resonance plug
- FST™ midrange unit
- Rohacell bass drivers
- Drive units:
- 1x 25mm (1in) Aluminium Carbon Braced Tweeter with Nautilus Tube™
- 1x 130mm (5in) woven blue Kevlar cone FST midrange driver
- 2 x 180mm (7in) Carbon Fibre Rohacell Bass drivers
- Frequency Range: 30Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 89dB
- Power Handling: 200w
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (5 Ohm)
- Mini Baffle
- Height: 34"
- Width: 9.3"
- Allowance: 0.31"
- Protrusion: 0.31"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Unit: 20 lbs
- Shipping: 23 lbs