Bowers & Wilkins 13" Black In-Wall And In-Ceiling Subwoofer - ISW3 (Sold As Each)
Bass is a vital element in our enjoyment of sound. It's true for both music and movies,and it's as true for custom installation as it is for an audiophile's two-channel hi-fi.
The ISW-3 is an incredibly versatile and compact in-wall and in-ceiling subwoofer, capable of providing high-quality bass output in spaces that may have previously missed out on this vital element, including kitchen cabinets! Its balanced design, featuring 2 x 6in drivers, means that it can be placed in a variety of locations without causing vibrations.
Powered by a separate audiophile-standard 250W Class D amplifier the SA250, the system keeps its cool even when you listening to demanding movie soundtracks at high volumes.
- 2 x 165mm (6.5 in) Paper/Kevlar® cone
- -6dB at 21Hz and 222Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- ±3dB 27Hz - 120Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- -6dB at 21Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 25Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 29Hz (position C)
Maximum Amp Power
Impendance Nominal (min)
- 8 ohms (minimum 6.3 ohms)
- Width: 13 "
- Length: 18.5 "
- Depth: 9.25 "
- Unit: 27.5 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer)
- Five year limited warranty for passive loudspeakers