Bowers & Wilkins 11.6" Black In-Wall Subwoofer - ISW4 (Sold As Each)
Need big sound, slamming bass and audiophile extension, but don't want to see where it comes from? The ISW-4 in-wall subwoofer is for you. Two long-throw 200mm (8in) drivers allow it to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output. The speaker is housed in its own sturdy back box for rock-solid stability and minimum sound bleed, and is powered by the SA250 (sold separately), a separate audiophile-standard 250W Class D amplifier.
- 2 x 200mm (8 in) Paper/Kevlar® cone
- -6dB at 17Hz and 290Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- ±3dB 21Hz - 200Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- -6dB at 17Hz (position A)
- -6dB at 21Hz (position B)
- -6dB at 24Hz (position C)
- 200W 8 ohms (Minimum 6.3 ohms)
Finish Frame/ Grille
- Semi-matte white suitable for customizing painting
- Pre-mount kit for new construction
- Width: 11.6 "
- Height: 20.6 "
- Depth: 3.7 "
- Depth with Grille: 4.5 "
- Height: 19 "
- Width: 10 "
- Unit: 14 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor