Subzero 42" Stainless Steel Built-In Side-By-Side Refrigerator - BI42SIDSTH
Sub-Zero has reconfigured two of its largest models to provide chilled water AND ice inside the refrigerator—an industry first. The 42" BI-42SID product is a perfect match of convenience and aesthetics, keeping water and ice at your fingertips without having to sacrifice the clean appearance that has made Sub-Zero a leader in timeless built-in design.
Like all Sub-Zero built-in models, the BI-42SID also maintains our strict standards for reliability and performance, and is available in classic stainless steel or ready to be fitted with a custom panel overlay.
- Meets strict Department of energy requirements – uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb
- Annual Energy Usage: 648kWh/$70 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Side-by-side refrigerator / freezer with internal ice and water dispenser
- Water tank holds approximately 50 oz. of filtered, chilled water
- Framed, overlay, flush inset and classic stainless steel design options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Air purification system
- Water filtration system
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone
- Informational freshness cards inside unit
- Max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period
- Dual refrigeration system
- 15.8 cu ft Capacity
- Air Purification System
- 4 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 Stationary Glass Shelf
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Divider
- 2 Storage Drawers with Divider
- 3 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
- 7.9 cu ft Capacity
- Water Filtration System
- Automatic Ice Maker with Dispenser
- 2 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 1 Stationary Solid Shelf
- 3 Storage Drawers
- 5 Adjustable Door Shelves
- Standard: 26.31 "
- Flush Inset: 26 .81"
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- 15 amp circuit
- 0.25" OD Copper
- Braided stainless steel or PEX tubing
- 35-120 psi
- Width: 42 "
- Height: 84 "
- Depth: 24"
Opening/Flush Inset Dimensions
- Opening Width: 41.5 "
- Flush Inset Width: 44"
- Opening Height: 83.75 "
- Flush Inset Height: 84 "
- Opening Depth: 24 "
- Flush Inset Depth: 26.19 "
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at email@example.com or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.