Viking 30" Stainless Steel Built-In Electric Oven - RVSOE330SS
The Built-In Electric 30" wide single oven combines professional cooking
power with unique design and styling. A digital clock/timer provides time-of-day
and numerous timed cooking functions. The self-cleaning electric ovens offer
multiple conventional and convection settings including TruConvec cooking.
Two Tru-Glide full extension oven racks ship standard in this oven.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Concealed Bake Element
Get more control and less mess with the 6-pass concealed bake element. This
concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and make oven clean
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
Go from toasting to searing with the variety of settings available on the
electric broiler with heat reflector. 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
with HI, MED, and LOW settings provides intense searing heat for a variety
of broiling applications.
- TruGlide Oven Racks
This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation
system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in
rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Features and Functions
- Extra large oven cavity provides for all your cooking needs
- 4.3 cu. ft. overall
- 3.8 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for
oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Two Element Bake, Convection Bake,
TruConvec Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil,
Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Two-speed convection system circulates air throughout entire oven cavity
for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results (both ovens in double oven)
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides excellent results for a variety
of broiling applications
- Concealed six-pass element provides excellent temperature control while
allowing oven cavity to be easily cleaned
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of meats (upper oven only)
- Each oven has five porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with
three heavy-duty racks, including two TruGlide full extension oven racks
- Digital clock/timer
- 100-minute timer allows you to set cooking time for up to 12 hours
- Tone and digital display indicate when pre-set cooking time is finished
- Custom oven settings offer options including degree format and clock format
- Two halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Star-K certified with dedicated Sabbath mode
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extra-large self-clean convection oven
- Concealed six-pass bake element makes cleaning bottom of oven easy
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs
Multiple Design Options
- Standard or flush mount installation
- Oven can be installed flush to cabinet with accessory flush mount installation
- Flush mount installation kit for double oven
- Electrical Requirements:
4-wire ground, 240VAC, 30-amp electrical connection for single oven/50-amp
for double oven. Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire conduit. Should
be fused separately.
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V 46.7 amps, 208V 40.5 amps
- Height: 29.38"
- Width: 29.75"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25.19"
- Height - Both Ovens: 16"
- Width - Both Ovens: 25"
- Depth - Both Ovens: 18.5"
- Standard Cutout Width: 28.5"
- Standard Cutout Depth: 24"
- Standard Cutout Height: 28.25"
- Flush Mount Cutout Height: 29.5"
- Flush Mount Cutout Width: 29.63"
- Flush Mount Cutout Depth: 25.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full complete product
- Lifetime limited stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Five-year limited electric heating elements
- Ninety-day full cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items,
and decorative items