Viking 45" Wide Rear Downdraft With Remote Mounted Controls - RVDD345RSS
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients
– including the air. And Viking downdraft systems not only silently subdue even
the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
- Variable Fan Speeds Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
for every cooking situation.
- Delay/Off Feature With the delay/off feature, experience self-control
in the kitchen as the downdraft allows for 10 extra minutes of ventilation
before shutting off.
- Easy Cleanup Ventilation Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe
mesh filters make for easy cleanup.
- Hidden Operation Out of sight, out of mind. Hide your ventilation
and odors as the downdraft mechanically raises and lowers from countertop.
Features and Functions
- For use with Viking cooktops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Remote-mounted control
- Installs on the countertop and allows user to operate the downdraft
without having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- 1,200 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV1200)
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking
kits voids the product warranty
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS); remote-mounted control is black with
stainless steel frame
- Unit: 60 lbs
- Shipping: 66 lbs
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-Year: Parts and Labor