Viking 45" Electric Glass Cooktops - RVEC3456BSB
The 45" Built-In Electric Cooktop is a one of a kind electric cooktop.
It is a powerful 6 burner cooktop with a variety of surface elements to offer
professional-type cooking power. Our cooktops are easy to clean thanks to the
strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface.
- Glass Ceramic Surface
Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass
ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface extremely
durable for easy cleanup.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements
Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface
elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements
reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Metal Die-Cast Knobs
Keep everything under control with our childproof metal die-cast knobs. These
removable, push-to-turn knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front – 8 1/2", 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear – 6 1/2", 1,200-watt single element
- Left center – 12, 3,200-watt triple element
- Right center – 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right front – 8 1/2", 2,000-watt single element
- Right rear – 6 1/2", 1,200-watt dual element
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements
reach full power in about three seconds
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame
offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass
- Element Rating:
- Left Front – 2,000 watts
- Left Rear – 1,200 watts
- Left Center – 3,200 watts
- Right Center – 2,000 watts
- Right Front – 2,000 watts
- Right Rear – 1,200 watts
- Maximum Amp Usage:
- 240V – 48.3 amps
- 208V – 41.9 amps
- Electrical Requirements
- 240-208/120VAC/60Hz; factory-installed, agency-approved 4 ft. (121.9
cm) flexible steel conduit
- 3-wire with ground included; rated 60-amp 125-250VAC minimum
- Width: 45"
- Height: 4.5"
- Depth: 21"
- Width: 43.13" - 44.13"
- Height: 3.13"
- Height With Conduit: 4.13"
- Depth: 20" - 20.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full – complete product