Viking 30" Electric Self-Clean Stainless Steel Range - RVER3305BSS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
The freestanding electric range offers Viking performance and style in an all-electric
package. The five QuickCook™ surface elements, which reach full power in nearly
three seconds, allow you to get cooking faster and more efficiently. With the
exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system (with the largest
convection fan in the industry), you’ll be sure to always achieve maximum airflow
and excellent cooking results.
- Glass Ceramic Surface Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface
provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize air flow and fluffiness
with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection system. Two-speed convection system
capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest
convection fan blades in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks This large capacity oven has six rack positions
and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers
with the largest capacity oven in the industry. Wait less and cook more with
the RapidReady™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user
to wait for the oven to ready to cook in.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking
needs – including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Center – 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- Right front – 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Right rear – 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual elementU
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach full
power in about three seconds
- Exclusive - Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and
comes standard with one heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven rack and two
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™
Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection
Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive – Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest
convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for
maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your
oven is ready to cook when you are
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Shipped standard with island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame
offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- 6"H. Backguard
- High shelf
- Countertop side trim
- Countertop rear trim
- Curb base and custom curb base front
- Unit: 400 lbs
- Shipping: 410 lbs
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 37"
- Width: 29.88"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Three-year full – complete unit
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited – porcelain oven
- Five-year limited – surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and